What is MindfulPlayUK?
MindfulPlayUK is a Mindful Coaching and Facilitation Consultancy based in Aberdeen, Scotland. We specialize in using engaging methods to help individuals, teams and communities integrate mindfulness into their lives for personal and professional growth and for improved well-being.
Renegade IT Consultants, trading under the MindfulPlayUK brand, offers a mindful coaching and facilitation consultancy. We help clients with training, development, and coaching of systems, projects, and people and our principal consultant, Karen Grayburn, is an executive coach and expert in Mindfulness and LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® who has published research on the topic.
Services We Offer and Provide
Details of what we offer and the services we provide
We Understand Knowledge Management. We Practice Mindfulness. We Play Seriously.
We provide clients with Mindful Coaching and Facilitation Consultants who are skilled in the areas of training, development and coaching of systems, projects and people:
- Transformational, Dynamic, Life, Business and Executive Coaching - Helping clients make significant changes in their lives or careers, adapt to change and achieve their goals, improve their overall well-being, or their business and leadership skills.
- Mindfulness and Compassion - Offering mindfulness and compassion training, which can help be present, reduce stress and improve their relationships.
- Knowledge and Information Management
- Change Management
- Agile Project Management and Scrum Frameworks
- Mentoring team members to develop their skills and empower insights
- Speaking English, Spanish and French
Karen is an enthusiastic, emotionally engaged, and mindful coaching and facilitation consultant. Having spent the last twenty years in technical positions around the world within the field of Information Systems, Karen has come to believe that there is a definite synergy between those and our own Human Systems.
With a deep interest and training in Mindfulness, Karen’s coaching style encompasses the mindful and compassionate techniques she has embodied. She has also attained an MSc from the University of Aberdeen in Studies in Mindfulness and is qualified as Ready to Teach for both the MBLC and CBLC courses provided by the Mindfulness Association.
Karen is also an Enhanced, and Real-Time Change® Facilitator in LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method and materials. She has published an autoethnography based on her research carried out for her MSc Studies in Mindfulness: “How can the practice of Mindfulness enhance the facilitation of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshops?”
She is a Usui and Karuna Reiki Master Teacher, Mental Health First Aider (certified by MHFA England) as well as being an executive coach who inspires people to do well and be well every day.